Sunday 27 January 2013

Back in Penang

Woke up in Penang today and it is gorgeous! We are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, included with our Stage Pass we got last April. Love that offer at Hard Rock! You pay a reasonable fee and get to swim in their awesome pool for a year, along with several other great benefits that include a room for one night. This place is lush. The best shower I have EVER had- It was one of those rain showers that the water falls straight down on you. I stayed in there for probably 45 minutes and never ran out of hot water The. Best. Ever. The best bed I’ve slept in in years and just like I like it and like I had at home, like forever ago, all white cotton, like sleeping in a cloud.


The rooms are rockin!
 
 
Seaview
 
 

. Great 24 hr room service. And the room itself was rockin! They also offer complimentary breakfast; a whole room full of delicious breakfast choices. From noodles to waffles, it was superb

 
 
  Rio had a little impromptu party with some of her friends from school. They swam, ate pizza went out to the beach and had a great time.  She made some very close friends in the short time we were here. I am glad. I hope the friendship will remain strong after we move on...
 

I got to meet the mom of one of Rios friend’s; we sat and shared a pizza and salad. She is Hindu and is going to Thaipusm tomorrow. We had a wonderful conversation about the meaning of the rituals she really brought it all to life for me.



 I am so in love with traveling and meeting all these fascinating people, I never want it to stop…



No comments:

Post a Comment